Trump National Charlotte
Master LPGA Professional and NASM Certified Personal Trainer Karen Palacios-Jansen has developed a system of working out to help golfers of all levels improve their golf swings and fitness at the same time. Using the Slope and Shortee Club, Karen takes you through a collection of exercises and drills to improve your game and get a great workout at the same time.
- LPGA Teaching Master Professional
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Personal and Group Trainer
- Nike Golf Performance Specialist
- Former Vice-President LPGA Teaching and Club Professionals
- Certified Pilates Trainer
- Lead Instructor Golf Channel Academy
- LPGA Top 50 Teacher
- Voted Golf Digest Magazine "America’s Top 50 Best Golf-Fitness Professional"
- Voted Golf Digest Magazine Golf for Women Magazine "America’s 50 Best Women Teachers" list 1997 to 2013
- 2008 LPGA National Teacher of the Year
- 2008 LPGA Southeast Section Teacher of the Year
- Voted by Golf Digest Magazine as one of North Carolina’s Top 50 Teaching Pros (2003 and 2008)
- Voted by Golf Digest Magazine as one of Florida’s Top 50 Teaching Pros (2000)
Karen has her own golf events company-Swing Blade Enterprises in Mooresville, North Carolina. She is a certified personal trainer and Pilates instructor, a Nike Golf Performance Specialist and developed a golf-specific fitness system called Cardiogolf available online at Cardiogolf.com and on DVD.
Karen is married to Olympic Gold Medalist speed skater Dan Jansen. Frequently requested as a public speaker and lecturer at golf shows and conferences, Karen has helped thousands of golfers improve their golf games.
Publications & Extras
Over 100 published articles in magazines such as Golf Fitness Magazine, Golf for Women, Golf Digest Magazine, Golf Tips and Golf Magazine as well as many articles in local publications.
- Golf Fitness: Play Better, Play Without Pain, Play Longer, and Enjoy the Game More By Karen Palacios-Jansen (Available on Amazon)
- Author, LPGA Teaching Her Course (2014)
- Author, Golf Fitness Book published by Taylor Trade Publishing (2011)